Im cleaning out my life, buy some stuff.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Woundup fork

SOLD







You are bidding on a carbon Wound Up carbon cyclocross fork. This is for 700c tires used on a cyclocross bike, also you could use it on a touring bike, or any bike you wanted to use cantilever or V style (linear pull) brakes. This fork will not accept disc brakes. It is a threadless fork.

It is lightweight at 585 grams. The steerer tube is carbon as well and is 9.25" or 235 mm. Also it is 1 1/8".

There is nothing wrong with this fork, I have used it for 2 seasons of cyclocross and have not crashed it during that time. The fork is in great condition.

Dont know what else there is to say? Take a look at the pictures. And email me with questions.

I accept paypal only. Shipping will be $14 for the Conti USA, all others will pay a few extra more dollars.

I have almost 300 feedbacks and they are all 100% positive.

Thanks for bidding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home